The Technical Advisory Committee for the TLI Shared Equipment Project, has finalised draft materials and would like your feedback.
The draft Units of Competency are proposed to be included in the following qualifications:
Operate pooled equipment
- TLI21616 Certificate II in Warehousing Operations
- TLI21815 Certificate II in Logistics
- TLI31316 Certificate III in International Freight Forwarding (Operator)
- TLI31616 Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- TLI32416 Certificate III in Logistics
Coordinate pooled equipment
- TLI41816 Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations
- TLI42016 Certificate IV in Logistics
Click on the link below to view the draft materials and to submit your feedback.
Feedback must be submitted by close of business on Thursday 23 May 2019.
Courtesy of Australian Industry Standards