The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) for the TLI Naval Shipbuilding (NSB) Integrated Logistics Support project has finalised draft materials and is inviting feedback.
The TAC has met several times and refined the scope of the project to include two additional Units of Competency to enable a more comprehensive coverage of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) within Defence integrated logistics environments.
The following units will be developed:
- Undertake reliability, availability and maintainability (RAM) analysis in a Defence integrated logistics environment
- Provide maintenance engineering support in a Defence integrated logistics environment
- Undertake configuration management to support integrated logistics
- Undertake supply support in integrated logistics
- Develop technical publications to support integrated logistics
- Evaluate FMECA in a Defence integrated logistics environment (added)
- Evaluate LORA in a Defence integrated logistics environment (added)
Feedback to be submitted by close of business Monday 7 September 2020.