Click here for more info and to apply Facebook post from 31/03/2020
An opportunity has become available at TE Storage & Logistics for an Administration Officer. This is a full-time position. Our company is a grain and fertiliser storage business that also provides freight of these products, along with others with a small fleet of prime movers. We are located in Naracoorte SA. Start date – end of April 2020.
• Manage office phone calls and emails
• Maintain record keeping with truck driver’s run sheets
• Keep track of stock levels
• Process weighbridge tickets
• Send pins and organise paperwork for daily delivery loads
• Pre-pare and maintain Mass Management and Mass Maintenance data
• Use industry specific software, such as Payway, GrainStore and Fertistore
• Communicate with clients updating relevant contract numbers, transfers and stock levels
You Will Need:
• Excellent administrative skills and experience
• Ability to time manage and prioritise multiple tasks
• Work independently and show initiative
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Experience in the use of industry software is an advantage, but not essential. On the job training provided.
To discuss the position further, call the office on 08 87620535 or to apply, email your resume to email@example.com
Preference given to those who have recently lost their job due to COVID-19 restrictions.