Calling anyone who’s interested in the future of training for industry!
The Queensland Trucking Association Ltd is funded by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training as the Industry Skills Advisor to support industry stakeholders and businesses in the Transport and Logistics sectors (including Aviation, Maritime, Rail, Road and Passenger Transport, Warehousing and Logistics).
Our Industry Reference Groups are designed to engage with key industry stakeholders to gather advice and intelligence surrounding current and emerging industry drivers, regional skills needs and training solutions, jobs growth and employment opportunities. This intelligence is provided to the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training to help inform decisions on training and skilling priorities, investment settings and support for industry in Queensland. Read more about our role here.
We are looking for interested employers, employer bodies, industry associations and key stakeholders to join our industry reference groups for the following sectors:
- Road & Passenger Transport, Warehousing & Logistics
The Industry Reference Groups are advisory bodies only and include the provision of advice on:
- training and skills priorities and decision-making, including VET investment and funding settings in Queensland
- ongoing implementation of the VET Quality Framework
- national vocational education and training (VET) reform agendas and the review and development of training package product
- employer, small business and industry connection and engagement with VET and VET pathways and the department’s programs, initiatives, and events.
Our groups meet quarterly and are consulted regularly as feedback opportunities arise. This is an avenue for Queensland industry to communicate their needs and have a voice to Government. We encourage you to participate by registering below.
How to get involved:
You can register your details to join an industry reference group by clicking on the link below:
or scan the QR code below.