Calling anyone who’s interested in the future of training for industry!
The Queensland Trucking Association Ltd is funded by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training as the Industry Skills Advisor to support industry stakeholders and businesses in the Transport and Logistics sectors (including Aviation, Maritime, Rail, Road and Passenger Transport, Warehousing and Logistics).
We engage with industry to assist in building workforce capability via vocational education and training (VET). Read more about our role here.
We are establishing our industry working groups and are looking for interested businesses and stakeholders to be involved in providing feedback on training and skills for the following sectors:
- Passenger Transport
- Road Transport
- Warehousing and Logistics
How can you help?
- Sign up for monthly online meetings
- Provide feedback on skilling and training matters relating to your sector
- Register your interest in receiving email updates and consultation opportunities
- Share your thoughts on articles in the monthly VET 4 T&L enewsletter you receive