The JobTrainer Fund was created to deliver additional training in short courses, certificate and diploma qualifications to job seekers, school leavers and young people.
Fee-free training is available for a range of short courses and certificates with low-fee training of no more than $400 available for higher level qualifications.
The JobTrainer priority course list identifies the qualifications and short courses currently subsidised under the JobTrainer Fund.
Transport and Logistics courses include:
- Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations
- Certificate II in Logistics – subsidy available for up to 4 units of competency
- Road Transport Driver Skill Set
There are also a range of other business related courses available, including:
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate IV in Cyber Security
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration
- Mentoring and Supervision skill set