The Queensland Training Awards is your opportunity to shine and be recognised and rewarded for your contribution to the state’s vocational education and training sector.
The most prestigious and longest running training sector awards program in the state, the Queensland Training Awards provides individuals and organisations with a unique opportunity to showcase their achievements, best practice and innovation in training.
The awards not only highlight the value of vocational education and training, but also open doors for winners and finalists.
For individuals, being a finalist or award winner can:
- open doors and extend your career
- provide recognition for your hard work
- raise your profile and help inspire others to give VET a go.
For organisations, being a finalist or award winner can:
- help build your business and raise your profile
- provide recognition for your organisation’s hard work
- provide exposure to valuable business and networking opportunities.
Nominations are now open and close midnight (Queensland time) Sunday 28 March 2021.
Consultation open for submissions until: