This May is Queensland Small Business Month 2021 – QSBM 2021 which celebrates the small businesses that make a vital contribution to our state’s economy and play an important role in each region and community across Queensland.
This year, Queensland Small Business Month will be better than ever. With activities and events across the state, delivering a range of opportunities for small business owners to network, connect and learn new skills that will help them succeed now and in the future.
How to get involved
QSBM 2021 aims to give small business owners the opportunity to learn and acquire new ideas, skills and tools to take their businesses to the next level by either participating in or hosting an activity during the month of May. Activities can be all types of formats including conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars, podcasts, networking or professional development sessions.
As an approved event host, you will receive:
- marketing and promotional support from the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
- an event listing on the Business Queensland events calendar
- exposure and promotion via QSBM 2021 advertising
- electronic files of QSBM 2021 collateral and graphic elements
- supporting guides and templates.