- Making it for Queensland: Are you a Queensland manufacturing business that can lend a hand in the fight against COVID-19? Register your capability and capacity details. You can also learn more about COVID-19 supply chain matching for manufacturing.
- Business assistance finder: Use our coronavirus (COVID-19) business assistance finder to learn what support you may be eligible for.
- JobKeeper payment: You may be eligible for an Australian Government subsidy to continue paying your employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures.
- Queensland border closures: Information about Queensland state border access restrictions (effective 12.01am, Friday 3 April 2020). You can also read the Chief Health Officer directive on border closures.
- Business support fact sheet: A summary of Queensland Government support for businesses (PDF, 186KB).
- Hold on evictions for renters: New measures for commercial tenancies in financial distress.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.