Action Workforce are currently looking to add up to 100 new reliable, responsible and self-motivated Traffic Controllers to our team. This position will be casual with full time hours located at differnt sites all over Brisbane.
As an experienced Traffic Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring public safety in stop and go scenarios, lane closures and direct contact with customers. Working in a team environment is essential to the day to day running of the operation. Your understanding of safety standards is without question.
Skills and Experience:
- Current QLD traffic control license
- Current drivers licence & reliable transport
- Willness to travel to different locations
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and flexible with availability
- Level 1 and Level 2