Individuals and organisations from across the Australasian rail industry were recognised for their outstanding achievements and innovations in rail at the Australasian Rail Industry Awards held on 11 July 2019.
Congratulations to all the winners, who were:
- Career Achievement Award – Denise Sclater, NSW Trainlink;
- Customer Service Award – Keolis Downer Gold Coast;
- Employee Engagement Award – Sydney Trains;
- Frank Franklyn Young Rail Specialist Award (RTAA) – Simon Lehman, John Holland;
- Freight Rail Excellence Award – Rio Tinto;
- Innovation and Technology Award – Laing O’Rourke;
- Permanent Way Institution Young Achiever Award (PWI) – Jarod Wakefield, John Holland Rail;
- Rail Sustainability Award-Downer Rollingstock Services;
- Safety Award Joint Winners- V/Line; and Prescribe Australia, Aurizon and JPC;
- Systems Engineering Award (IRSE) – Frank Bartolo, FMB Signalling;
- TrackSAFE Award Joint winners – Queensland Rail and John Holland Rail;
- Workforce Diversity Award – Transdev;
- Young Rail Professional Award (RTSA) – Mark Xerri, CPB Contractors.
Click here to read more.