Nominations are now open for the 2021 Australasian Rail Industry Awards (ARI Awards), recognising and celebrating individual and company achievements in the rail industry, and showcasing examples of excellence and innovation to support its growth and success.
The ARI Awards are open to anyone working in the rail industry or as part of an organisation affiliated with rail in Australia and New Zealand.
You can nominate for the following award categories:
- Signalling and Systems Engineering Award (IRSE)
- Emerging Rail Specialist Award (RTAA)
- Young Achiever Award (PWI NSW)
- Young Rail Professional Award (RTSA)
- Safety Award (RISSB)
- Customer Service Award (ARA)
- Employee Engagement Award (ARA)
- Freight Rail Excellence Award (ARA)
- Innovation and Technology Award (ARA)
- Rail Sustainability Award (ARA)
- Workforce Diveristy Award (ARA)
- TrackSAFE Foundation Award
- Career Achievement Award (ARA)
Nominations are now open and close at 5pm AEST on Thursday 17 June. Finalists will be announced on Tuesday 20 July.
Award winners will be announced at the ARI Awards Gala Dinner in Melbourne on Wednesday 8 September. Book your place now.