Jobs Queensland has launched a new workforce planning toolkit for Queensland small and medium-sized businesses.
Workforce Planning Connect is a range of practical tools designed to grow the workforce planning capacity of businesses across Queensland and assist in responding and succeeding in changing business environments. Workforce planning is shown to deliver many benefits, including:
- better staff attraction and retention
- improved efficiency, effectiveness and productivity across the business
- effective identification of training and skills development needs
- increased job satisfaction and reduced employee turnover
Workforce Planning Connect supports businesses to understand and plan for their workforce needs now and into the future. The suite of resources includes:
- a website providing an overview of workforce planning
- an introductory guide to workforce planning
- an extensive workforce planning toolkit to step businesses through the full process
- a range of templates, fact sheets and guides
To find out more, visit the Workforce Planning Connect website at www.jobsqueensland.qld.gov.au/wpc
To download the Workforce Planning Connect Toolkit, visit www.jobsqueensland.qld.gov.au/wpctoolkit
Courtesy of Jobs Queensland.