Tha National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) has released several reports recently that help provide a broader picture of what’s happening in the Vocational Education and Training sector.
- Are skill sets booming? An analysis of training package skills
- Government-funded students and courses – January to June 2019
- The dynamics of qualifications: implications for VET
- Government funding of VET 2018
There is also an upcoming webinar on The dynamics of qualifications – implications for VET which will:
- provide an overview of occupation and qualification profiles and how they have changed
- explore how qualifications and occupations are matching up in today’s workforce
- take a closer look at age and gender differences within occupations
- explore the implications this shift presents for the VET sector
The webinar will be held on Tuesday 10 December 2019, 1.30-2pm ACDT (1pm-1.30pm AEST).