The National Careers Institute Partnership Grants program provides grants from $20,000 to $525,000 for up to 18 months to assist organisations to deliver innovative career guidance services for people at all stages of their careers.
Round 2 applications are now being accepted. The objectives of the program for round 2 are to:
- improve the quality of, and access to, locally based, personalised career guidance
- demonstrate the value of career guidance to those seeking to re-enter the workforce, change or further develop their careers, primary school students and students in years 7 to 10
- increase knowledge and create greater awareness of career paths and career guidance
- develop and deliver innovative locally based approaches to delivering career guidance services.
The intended outcomes of the program are:
- enhanced career pathways that help all people reach their full career potential
- increased understanding of skills sought by employers, particularly at a local level
- stronger local collaboration in the delivery of careers guidance
- improved quality of locally based career guidance.
Applications close 23 June 2021.
Consultation open for submissions until: