For those who aspire to leadership within the maritime industry, be that commercial, government or defence, there is no better way to understand how the industry works and the players in it then to participate in the Maritime Industry Australia Ltd (MIAL) Future Leaders Program.
For organisations, investing in young leaders and developing high achievers will help create the next generation of industry champions, an integral ingredient to the maritime industry’s ongoing strength and success.
The MIAL Future Leaders Program brings together the best of the next generation to establish a network of young maritime professionals and develop their leadership potential.
The key objectives of the program are:
- Build a network of future leaders
- Provide a broader understanding of the maritime industry, its challenges and opportunities and place in the Australian psyche
- Engage the next generation of leaders to retain talent in the maritime industry
- Provide a two-way exchange between future and current leaders in the maritime industry
- Offer experiences that are unlikely to be available by in-house or commercial training
- Provide a platform for industry to learn from young maritime professionals
Click on the link below for more information about the program and how to apply. The deadline for nominations has been extended to 17 January 2020.