The Department of Employment, Small Business and Training has sent out updated information on the latest assistance from the Australian and Queensland Governments in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- JobKeeper passes Federal parliament — Frequently asked questions and Treasurer’s rules added to website.
- $400 million land tax relief for landlords to pass on to tenants — three month rebates and three month deferrals for property owners who provide rent relief to commercial or residential tenants. Read the media release.
- Coronavirus business assistance finder — Online tool to identify what support from the Queensland and Australian Governments your business may be eligible for. As new programs are announced and further details published this tool will be updated.
- $17 million relief package enables free community kindergarten for Term 2 — Funding supports 465 community kindergartens and 22,000 children.
- Cyber security for your business and avoiding business scams — updated advice from a range of agencies to support businesses to protect their networks and avoid COVID-19 scams.
You can also stay up to date with the latest assistance available through the Business Queensland website.