Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 11.49am AEST on Friday, 8 October 2021
- Business restrictions: Eased restrictions apply from 4pm, Friday 8 October for the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan, Moreton Bay, Palm Island and Townsville local government areas. Read about current business restrictions across Queensland.
- Cleaning rebate: Find out about rebates for professional cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Support for border businesses: Find support for businesses in border zones impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Business support grants: Applications for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants are open now for businesses impacted by lockdowns, or who are situated in the border business zone impacted by border closures.
- Border restrictions: Learn about who can enter Queensland and how to apply for a Queensland entry pass.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 support: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.