Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 1.19pm AEST on Friday, 27 August 2021
- South East Queensland restrictions: Eased restrictions apply from 4pm, Friday 27 August in the Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Logan, Moreton Bay, Noosa, Redland, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Sunshine Coast local government areas.
- Current border restrictions: Learn about who can enter Queensland and how to apply for a Queensland entry pass.
- Support for lockdown-affected businesses:Applications are now open for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants if you’ve been impacted by the Queensland lockdowns. Non-employing sole traders can register their interest.
- Queensland COVID-19 cleaning rebate: Your business or not-for-profit organisation may be eligible for a rebate for professional cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 lockdown support package: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resourcesfor your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.