- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures (effective 24 April 2020 – updates for massage therapy, funeral directors and religious services).
- Commercial tenancies: Relief measures for commercial tenants and landlords. To be eligible, a landowner must commit to comply with a set of leasing principles. A mandatory code of conduct has been developed by National Cabinet.
- Manufacturing and supply chains: See what the Queensland Government is looking to buy and how your manufacturing business can get involved in supply chain support for COVID-19.
- Jobs Finder: Jobseekers can register their details, location and skills to be matched with suitable job opportunities by professional recruitment agencies.
- Queensland border closures: Information about Queensland state border access restrictions. You can also read the Chief Health Officer directive on border closures.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 (available 24/7) or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.