- Queensland border restrictions: New changes come into effect on 1 October 2020. Find information on current border restrictions and how to apply for a border pass.
- Restrictions on gatherings, aged care and health care eased in South East Queensland: Restrictions have eased (effective 1am, 25 September 2020), however certain restrictions continue to apply. Businesses can continue to operate in line with COVID Safe plans.
- Schoolies Week events cancelled: Accommodation providers must adhere to additional restrictions between 21 November and 11 December. Restrictions for restaurants, pubs and clubs are unchanged. Read the media release for more information.
- COVID Safe businesses and plans: Stage 3 eased restrictions now apply. Read the reinstated restriction for businesses to ensure customers in food and drink venues remain seated (effective 24 July 2020).
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.