Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 10.11am AEST on Monday, 24 January 2022
- Critically essential workers: From 24 January 2022, critical workers must be tested before starting on their first day of work, and every second day until day 6 of their quarantine period. Read about requirements for critically essential workers.
- International travellers: From 1am 22 January 2022, fully vaccinated international arrivals will be able to enter Queensland without quarantine. Read about the changes to requirements for international arrivals.
- Queensland border: All domestic border restrictions have now ended. Learn about the changes to Queensland’s border restrictions.
- Mandatory face masks: You must wear a face mask indoors except for in the home and where it’s unsafe. Learn about mandatory face masks.
- Current business requirements: Your business may be required to restrict entry for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated. Read about current business restrictions.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.