Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 12.12pm AEST on Tuesday, 22 February 2022
- Face masks: From 6pm on 4 March 2022, masks will no longer be required indoors, except in hospitals, residential aged care, disability accommodation, prisons, public transport, airports and on planes. Read about the changes to face mask requirements.
- Changes to check in requirements: Businesses that are permitted to allow unvaccinated people to enter no longer need to collect contact information via the Check In Qld app. Learn more about changes to contact information collection.
- Critically essential workers: Employees who are isolating due to close contact requirements may be able to attend your workplace if they are considered a critically essential worker.
- Current business requirements: Your business may be required to restrict entry for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated. Read about current business restrictions.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.