Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 4.00pm AEST on Friday, 20 August 2021
- South East Queensland impacted areas: Eased restrictions apply from 4pm, Friday 20 August to 4pm, Friday 27 August in local government areas; Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Logan, Moreton Bay, Noosa, Redland, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Sunshine Coast. Read more about the eased restrictions.
- Cairns and Yarrabah impacted areas: Eased restrictions apply from 4pm, Friday 20 August for the Cairns and Yarrabah local government areas. Read more about the eased restrictions.
- Support for lockdown-affected businesses: Your business or not-for-profit organisation may be eligible for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants if you’ve been impacted by the Queensland lockdowns. Applications are now open for employing businesses and not-for-profit organisations. Non-employing sole traders can register their interest.
- Queensland COVID-19 cleaning rebate: Small and medium businesses and not-for-profit organisations may be eligible for a rebate for deep cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 lockdown support package: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by COVID-19 lockdowns in South East Queensland and other states.
- Current border restrictions: Learn about how to apply for a border or travel declaration pass.
- Check In Qld app: Find out if the Check In Qld app is mandatory for your business.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resourcesfor your business.
- Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 to link with relevant support.