Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 9.33am AEST on Monday, 17 January 2022
- Queensland border: From 1am, 15 January 2022, all domestic border restrictions have now ended. Learn about the changes to Queensland’s border restrictions.
- Critically essential workers: Some workers in critical industries are now able to attend work during quarantine. Read about requirements for critically essential workers.
- Mandatory face masks: You must wear a face mask indoors except for in the home and where it’s unsafe. Learn about mandatory face masks.
- Current business requirements: Your business may be required to restrict entry for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated. Read about current business restrictions.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.