- Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant: Check your eligibility and apply now for up to $10,000 funding for micro and small businesses impacted by COVID-19. Note: Round 2 for South East Queensland has now closed. We are still accepting applications for regional Queensland.
- Eased business restrictions: Stage 3 eased restrictions apply from 12 noon, 3 July 2020.
- COVID-19 Supplier Portal: Register and tell us about the goods and services you can supply. Government and industry buyers can use the portal to help find items they need.
- Queensland Small Business Commissioner: Commercial landlords and tenants can seek help to resolve COVID-19 impacted lease disputes.
- Free online training: Access free online courses if your small business has been impacted by COVID-19.
- COVID Safe industry plans: Eligible businesses following an approved COVID Safe industry plan may be able to open for a larger number of customers.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.