Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 11.30am AEST on Friday, 13 August 2021
- Support for lockdown-affected businesses: Your business or not-for-profit organisation may be eligible for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants if you’ve been impacted by the Queensland lockdowns. Applications open at 12pm (midday), 16 August 2021.
- Queensland COVID-19 cleaning rebate: Small and medium businesses and not-for-profit organisations may be eligible for a rebate for deep cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 lockdown support package: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by COVID-19 lockdowns in South East Queensland and other states.
- Cairns and Yarrabah impacted areas: Restrictions apply from 4pm, Wednesday 11 August to 4pm, Sunday 22 August for Cairns and Yarrabah local government areas. Read current COVID-19 requirements for your business.
- South East Queensland impacted areas: Restrictions apply from 4pm, Sunday 8 August to 4pm, Sunday 22 August in local government areas; Brisbane, Gold Coast, Ipswich, Lockyer Valley, Logan, Moreton Bay, Noosa, Redland, Scenic Rim, Somerset and Sunshine Coast. Read current COVID-19 requirements for your business.
- Current border restrictions: Learn about how to apply for a border or travel declaration pass.
- Check In Qld app: Find out if the Check In Qld app is mandatory for your business.
- Business health and safety resources: Download COVID-19 posters, signs, fact sheets and resources for your business.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.