Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 12.33pm AEST on Saturday, 11 December 2021
- Queensland border restrictions: Learn about easing border restrictions from 1am (AEST), Monday 13 December 2021.
- Changes from 17 December: Read about easing business restrictions from 17 December 2021. Some businesses must apply restrictions for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated.
- Changes for close and casual COVID-19 contacts: Learn about the requirement changes for close and casual contacts from 1 January 2022.
- Check In Qld app: COVID-19 vaccination certificates can now be linked into the app. Learn about checking customer vaccination status through the Check In Qld app.
- Current business restrictions: Learn about current business requirements across Queensland.
- Support for border businesses: Find support for businesses in border zones impacted by the closure of the Queensland–New South Wales border.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.