Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 8.51am AEST on Friday, 10 September 2021
- Coolangatta small business hub: Support and information for businesses operating along the Queensland–New South Wales border. Visit the Kirra Hill Community and Cultural Centre, Garrick St, Coolangatta (open Mon-Fri 9am–5pm).
- Current business restrictions: Read about business restrictions in place across Queensland.
- Support for lockdown-affected businesses:Applications for the 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants are now open for employing businesses and non-employing sole traders.
- Current border restrictions: Learn about who can enter Queensland and how to apply for a Queensland entry pass.
- Queensland COVID-19 cleaning rebate: Your business or not-for-profit organisation may be eligible for a rebate for professional cleaning of COVID-19 exposed businesses.
- Tourism and hospitality COVID-19 lockdown support package: Learn about support for tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.