Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 1.32pm AEST on Monday, 10 January 2022
- Critically essential workers: Some workers in critical industries are now able to attend work during quarantine. Read about requirements for critically essential workers.
- Freight workers and truck drivers: Negative COVID-19 PCR tests are no longer required to enter Queensland. Read the updated freight protocol requirements.
- Mandatory face masks: You must wear a face mask indoors except for in the home and where it’s unsafe. Learn about mandatory face masks.
- Current business requirements: Your business may be required to restrict entry for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated. Read about current business restrictions.
- Queensland border: Learn about current requirements for travelling to Queensland.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.