- Eased business restrictions: Stage 2 came into effect at 12 noon, 1 June 2020. Read more about stage 2 restrictions.
- Queensland Small Business Commissioner: Commercial landlords and tenants can seek help to resolve COVID-19 impacted lease disputes.
- Free online training: If you’ve been impacted by COVID-19, you can access free online courses tailored to small business.
- Business restrictions: Latest information on business and activity restrictions.
- Industry COVID Safe plans: From 5 June, eligible businesses following an approved Industry COVID Safe plan may be able to open for a larger number of customers.
- Regulated industries and licensees: Information and assistance from the Office of Fair Trading about your rights and obligations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New procurement measures: Reduced payment terms for Queensland Government suppliers and more opportunities for your business to start supplying to the Queensland Government.
- Building water safety: Before buildings are reoccupied, the safety of building water systems should be checked.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 (available 24/7) or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.