- Further relief for businesses: Extended payroll tax relief and Backing Queensland Business Investment Fund announced as part of the COVID-19 Fiscal and Economic Review.
- New restrictions – gatherings, aged care and health facilities: New restrictions are in place for more areas of Queensland, effective 31 August 2020. Businesses can continue to operate in line with COVID Safe plans.
- Schoolies Week events cancelled: Accommodation providers must adhere to additional restrictions between 21 November and 11 December. Restrictions for restaurants, pubs and clubs are unchanged. Read the media release for more information.
- Queensland border restrictions: Find information on current border restrictions and how to apply for a border pass.
- COVID Safe businesses and plans: Stage 3 eased restrictions now apply. Read the reinstated restriction for businesses to ensure customers in food and drink venues remain seated (effective 24 July 2020).
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.
- View the public contact tracing alert locations.