Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 6.01pm AEST on Friday, 4 March 2022
- Current business requirements: Restrictions eased from 6pm, Friday 4 March. Read about current business restrictions.
- Face masks: Masks are no longer required indoors, except in healthcare settings, residential aged care, disability accommodation, prisons, public transport, airports and on planes. Read about the changes to face mask requirements.
- Changes to check in requirements: Businesses that are permitted to allow unvaccinated people to enter no longer need to collect contact information via the Check In Qld app. Learn more about changes to contact information collection.
- Critically essential workers: Employees who are isolating due to close contact requirements may be able to attend your workplace if they are considered a critically essential worker.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.