- Business safety resources: Printable posters to display in your business or workplace to help stop the spread of COVID-19. These resources apply to updated restrictions in effect from 2 May 2020.
- Commercial tenancies: Summaries of support for commercial tenants and commercial landlords affected by COVID-19.
- Business closures: Latest information on non-essential business closures (effective 24 April 2020 – updates for massage therapy, funeral directors and religious services).
- Maintaining your seasonal workforce: Latest information on maintaining a seasonal workforce while ensuring COVID-19 public health obligations are met. For more information, call 13 25 23.
- Manufacturing and supply chains: See what the Queensland Government is looking to buy and how your manufacturing business can get involved in supply chain support for COVID-19.
- Queensland border closures: Information about Queensland state border access restrictions. You can also read the Chief Health Officer directive on border closures.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 (available 24/7) or take our business impact survey so we can link you with relevant support.