Essential COVID-19 information
Updated: 12.36pm AEST on Saturday, 1 January 2022
- Mandatory face masks: From 1am, 2 January 2022 you must wear a face mask indoors except for in the home and where it’s unsafe. Learn about mandatory face masks.
- Current business requirements: Your business may be required to restrict entry for people, including employees, who are not fully vaccinated. Read about current business restrictions.
- COVID-19 cases on your premises: Learn about what to do if a COVID-19 case visits your business and how to manage COVID-19 in your business or workplace.
- Queensland border: Learn about current requirements for travelling to Queensland.
- Check In Qld app: COVID-19 vaccination certificates can now be linked into the app. Learn about checking customer vaccination status through the Check In Qld app.
- Contact us: Phone the Small Business Hotline on 1300 654 687 so we can link you with relevant support.