- The COVIDSafe app speeds up contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19). This helps health officials support and protect you, your friends and family. The app is now available from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Testing for coronavirus is now available to every Australian with mild respiratory symptoms including a cough and sore throat. Read more.
- Job seekers will be exempt from reporting their mutual obligation requirements up to and including 22 May 2020. Read More.
- Restrictions on elective surgery will gradually ease from Tuesday 28 April. Read more.
- Everyone should stay home unless you are: shopping for what you need, receiving medical care, exercising or travelling to work or education. Read more.
- No more than two people should be out in public together, with the exception of family and household groups. Check State and Territory websites for further enforcement information.