- A national three step plan to relax coronavirus restrictions has been announced, with states and territories to decide when each step will be implemented locally.
- The COVIDSafe app speeds up contacting people exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19). This helps health officials support and protect you, your friends and family. The app is now available from the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- Financial assistance is available to support individuals, households and businesses.
- Physical distancing measures are still in place across Australia. However, some states are revising restrictions on public gatherings. Check State and Territory websites for the rules where you live.
- Safe Work Australia offers guidelines and information across 23 industries so that businesses can return to work in a COVID safe environment.
Australia and New Zealand are committed to introducing a trans-Tasman COVID-safe travel zone as soon as it is safe to do so. Learn more about plans for a trans-Tasman COVID-safe travel zone.
- Taking care of your mental health and wellbeing during coronavirus is important and support is available. For personal crisis and mental health support services you can contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636 at any time. Go to the emergency support and assistance page for information about additional services that can help you.