Creating Better Connections for Queenslanders is a draft 10-year plan for passenger transport in Queensland. It is based on five key priorities, which outline how Queensland’s passenger transport will evolve to meet changing customer expectations:
- Reliable and safe services – Services customers can depend on to get them where they need to go, when they need to be there.
- Responsive to changing community needs – Investing in the right services, at the right time and in the right location, to increase access to health, jobs and education.
- Seamless end-to-end journeys – Passenger transport options are personalised and are better integrated.
- Easy and accessible – Passenger transport is accessible to everyone and barriers to access are removed.
- Environmentally sustainable – More environmentally sustainable operations to help our customers make a difference
Feedback and ideas from customers were used to develop the plan, and input is now sought from industry stakeholders and delivery partners. Submissions can be made via the Translink website by Friday 17 September 2021.