Gain a qualification for work in the transport industry.
Get BUSY Trucking – Diesel Mechanics is a course for women providing the skills and confidence that can lead to a career in the Transport/Automotive industry. The course is delivered by Busy At Work and is funded under the Skilling Queenslanders for Work program, supported by the Queensland Government.
- 10 weeks training (theory and practical)
- Certificate II in Automotive Pathways
- Work experience with local employers
- Employability skills training
- Career guidance and support
Who can join the program?
- Female unemployed
- Female underemployed
- Contact Busy at Work to confirm eligibility
Training will be at the TAFE Qld South West Campus – Ipswich, starting 13th July 2020.
For more information contact Blake on 0448 758 346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.