Training and mentoring packages are available for eligible small businesses from the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training, partnering with TAFE Queensland. These webinars will help you identify risks, build financial skills and plan to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on your business.
Webinars are specific to your region and fully funded by the Queensland Government at no cost to you and you are welcome to attend each of them. Webinar topics are:
- Managing cash flow in response to COVID-19
- Business planning/ strategies in response to COVID-19
- Panel Mentoring Sessions
Participation is as per the intent of the Queensland Government’s Immediate Industry Recovery Package to provide support for small businesses economically impacted by COVID-19. To be eligible for workshops, a business must:
- self-identify to have been economically impacted by COVID-19;
- have fewer than 20 employees on 1 January 2020;
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST; and
- not have an owner or director who is an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.