RPAS in Australian Skies 2022
March 29, 2022 - 8:00 am - March 30, 2022 - 5:00 pm
The Australian Association for Unmanned Systems’ “RPAS in Australian Skies 2022” conference is an important strategic event aimed at the continuing discussion on the safe integration of RPAS into Australian Airspace. It is supported by key government and industry participants and has established itself as a landmark event in the Australian RPAS calendar and will take place on 29-30 March 2022 in Canberra, ACT.
The themes will cover:
- Policy and Regulatory updates from the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications, CASA, AirServices Australia and the Australian Defence Force relating to the use of emerging aviation technology in Australia.
- UAS Traffic Management (UTM), low level airspace, integrated airspace systems challenges and opportunities.
- Industry challenges and perspectives
- Continuing development of a professional and safe industry.
- ATSB RPAS data and trends
- Emerging technology and innovative solutions enabling integration or RPAS into Australian airspace.
- Future infrastructure requirements to enable drone delivery and advanced air mobility (AAM).
- Emerging RPAS and AAM applications – benefits, viability and social acceptance.
- Summary and Panel session focussing on current and future work of AAUS membership working groups.
RPAS in Australian Skies 2022 will be a hybrid event incorporating face to face (live) and online (virtual) choices for participants. The event will also include the AAUS Gala Dinner featuring the AAUS Industry Awards.