The Queensland Government has announced the launch of the Diverse Queensland Workforce Program which will deliver funding until 30 June 2023, to assist migrants, refugees and international students into employment.
The program will provide participants with access to direct support, services, training and work experience to help them get started in a job and enable them to build on their existing education, skills and experience.
The funded organisations are:
- Centacare FNQ – Employment Hub in Cairns
- Multicultural Communities Council – Gold Coast
- Multilink Community Services – Multilink Logan Diverse Workforce Hub
- Multicultural Community Centre – MCC One Stop Shop in Brisbane
- Multicultural Australia – Employment Pathways Program across Ipswich, Toowoomba and Brisbane.