COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates
Keep up to date with the latest COVID-19 (Coronavirus) updates and directives via:
For the latest information on relief packages and assistance available:
- Business Queensland – business assistance finder
- Business Queensland – information for businesses
- Australian Government – Economic response to the Coronavirus
- Australian Government – JobKeeper payment
The following organisations also have updates relevant to industry:
- Queensland Trucking Association (QTA)
- National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR)
- Australian Trucking Association
- Australasian Railway Association (ARA)
- Ports Australia
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA)
- Maritime Safety Queensland (MSQ)
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
- Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
- Australian Logistics Council (ALA)
- Fair work Ombudsman
- Safe Work Australia
- Bus Industry Confederation (BIC)
COVID-19 Fact Sheets
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Information for employers (01/05/2020)
COVID-19 Safety Guideline Sheet for Truck Drivers (30/03/2020)
COVID-19 Safety Guideline for Truck Stops (30/03/2020)
COVID-19 Safety Guideline for Cabin Cleaning (30/03/2020)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for border staff (07/04/2020)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) information for marine pilots (06/08/2020)
WHS advice for small business (28/03/2020)
Workers: WHS advice for COVID-19 (28/03/2020)
Principles for COVID-19 Public Transport Operations (29/05/2020)
Business Impact Survey
The Queensland Government is running a survey to help them understand how your business has been impacted and assess what support you need.
QTA COVID-19 Transporter E-News - 26/03/2020 Queensland borders now closed, effective midnight 25/03/2020.
The Queensland Trucking Association (QTA) has uploaded details of road restrictions for the Carpentaria Shire Council, Cook Shire Council and Burke Shire Council. Read more...
The Western Australian Government will implement new restrictions and arrival requirements to travel to Western Australia from other Australian States and Territories - by road, rail, air and sea- in response to COVID-19. [button...
ABC Rural QLD - Interview with Queensland Trucking Association (QTA) CEO Gary Mahon. Episode aired 6.15am Tuesday 24 March 2020.