The Australian Training Awards recognise and celebrate outstanding achievements in the vocational education and training sector. The 2021 Awards will be held in Perth Western Australia on Thursday, 18 November 2021.
16 Awards categories will be presented at the Awards in Perth—eight categories are individual achievements and eight for businesses and registered training organisations.
11 awards are entered to the Awards through the state and territory training awards process with winners from each state and territory becoming eligible to compete at the national level in aligned categories.
There are also 5 direct entry award categories which are managed by the Australian Government:
- 2021 Outstanding Achievement in the VET and Skills Sector Award
- Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- Small Employer of the Year Award
Applications for these categories must be submitted via the Australian Training Awards online application portal. Direct entry applications close 30 June 2021.