The Australasian Railway Association (ARA) runs a variety of one and two-day courses throughout the year to provide industry employees with a better understanding of the rail industry overall, as well as specific technical areas such as rail signalling, rollingstock engineering and track engineering. This is part of the ARA’s ongoing commitment to supporting industry development.
Details of 2020 course dates below:
- 21-22 April, Melbourne – register here
- 15-16 July, Sydney – register here
- 1-2 September, Adelaide – register here
- 3 June 2020, Brisbane register here
- 20 August, Melbourne register here
- 29 October, Sydney register here