The Cummins TMC Scholarship is an initiative that provides heavy vehicle apprentices with the experience and tools needed to develop industry knowledge and skills.
The scholarship is awarded to three heavy vehicle industry apprentices and provides the opportunity to be hosted at the ATA’s Technology and Maintenance Conference (TMC), taking part in educational sessions and practical workshops relevant to their training and chosen career, while building professional networks.
During TMC, each scholarship winner will be paired with an experienced industry mentor for support and assistance in making the most of their conference experience. This is a unique opportunity to learn from Australia’s most knowledgeable trucking industry professionals.
Three nominations will be selected as winners of the Cummins TMC Scholarship.
Cummins TMC Scholarship inclusions:
- Full registration to the 2019 Technology and Maintenance Conference including social events and Castrol Vecton Awards Gala Dinner
- Return airfares and accommodation
- Pre-conference tour of Cummins Melbourne facility
- Cummins merchandise pack
- Assigned conference mentor
- VIP seating at the Castrol Vecton Awards Gala Dinner
- Scholarship certificate
- Employer recognition (certificate and profile on ATA social media platforms)
- Scholarship nominee must be in the process of completing a heavy vehicle-related apprenticeship qualification in Australia
- Scholarship nominee must be over 18 years of age as of 13 October 2019
- Scholarship nominee must be available for travel and full attendance to the ATA Technology and Maintenance Conference from Sunday 13 October – Wednesday 16 October.
Click on the link below for more information and to nominate. Nominations close 13 September 2019.
Courtesy of Australian Trucking Association