The trucking industry faces great change. To deal with it, we need a new generation of industry leaders.
In conjunction with Daimler Truck and Bus and the Australian Trucking Association, the Queensland Trucking Association is calling for nominations for the 2020 Daimler Truck and Bus Future Leaders’ Forum.
The Future Leaders’ Forum will deliver a career-defining professional development program to a hand-picked group of 18-40 year old trucking business owners and employees.
In 2018 and 2019, the forum was highly successful.
In 2020, the program will consist of:
• Two days of intensive workshops in Canberra on 25-26 November 2019
• A take-home leadership project
• A digital check-in meeting
• Participation in Trucking Australia 2020, to be held in Cairns from 1-3 April 2020.
• Learn how government policy is developed and how businesses and industry associations can have an influence in an effective and ethical way
• Learn how to handle media interviews
• Develop a leadership project on a key industry issue with facilitation and mentoring from Wisdom Learning. Participants will present the results at Trucking Australia 2020.
• Develop a strong professional network of like-minded industry leaders
Daimler Truck and Bus will pay the full cost of the program, including travel, accommodation, delegate fees and meals.
To apply for the Queensland Trucking Association Ltd vacancy in the program, send an email to email@example.com by Wednesday, 23rd October so that QTA can forward nominations to the ATA by 25 October 2019.
Nominations should include the following:
• Your full contact details
• Your age
• The outline of a leadership project you would like to undertake. Visit www.truck.net.au/futureleaders for more information.