The Australian Training Awards are the peak national awards for the vocational education and training sector— recognising individuals, businesses and registered training organisations for their contribution to skilling Australia.
The 2018 Australian Training Awards were held on Thursday 15 November in Sydney.
Congratulations to our Queensland winner and runner up:
- Spencer Constructions – Winner of the Small Employer of the Year Award
- Odin Lowsley – Runner up of the Vocational Student of the Year Award
Australian Apprentice of the Year Award
- Christopher Knight, Certificate III in Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
Bob Marshman Trainee of the Year
- Kathleen Jones, Certificate III in Telecommunications Technology
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year Award
- Meagen Beaumont, Certificate III in Health Service Assistance
Australian School-based Apprentice of the Year Award
- Lachlan Darr, Certificate III in Agriculture
VET Teacher/Trainer of the Year Award
Small Training Provider of the Year Award
Industry Collaboration Award
International Training Provider of the Year Award
Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
School Pathways to VET Award
For the full list of winners, see the Australian Training Awards 2018 Winners and Finalists page.